Friday, October 2, 2009

Really Good Night Last Night

Last night was one of the funnest nights I've had since I came here.  First, we pregamed in our room.  I thought it was only going to be a few people, but it ended up being alot, which was actually really fun.  We were rocking the iPod speakers and people were dancing and having fun.  My one complaint is Bryce kept changing the songs I picked, even though I was choosing ones that everyone would like.  Didn't want to say anything to him about it though, I'm trying to be a cool roommate.

Anyway, after that we went to Copper Faced Jacks, which is my favorite spot in all of Dublin.  They play great music and it's crazzzy how many people there are there.  Yesterday there was even a live band playing lots of good songs like "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and the Green Day one.  We danced our asses off and I had a Bulmer's, which is fast becoming my favorite drink (judge all you like).

Finally, the songs that didn't make the Cudi album were released yesterday.  Already heard most of 'em, but there are some new ones too: http://www.datpiff.com/KiD_CuDi_The_Demo_Tapes.m69402.html

No comments:

Post a Comment