Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello World

Hello world, it's me, Luke.  I've been meaning to get a blog since coming to Dublin for a while now (I am studying abroad in Dublin as a part of the NYU Tisch film program) (for the semester) but I haven't yet (not because nothing cool has happened, quite the opposite in fact).  All in all, things have been pretty good.  Oh yeah, and I'm a junior and it's the screenwriting program.

Anyway, dear readers, this blog is for YOU to keep YOU updated about ME and all the stuff happens.  I live with Bryce and Nicky, who are both pretty cool.  They are both screenwriters and, in fact, there are ten of us total.  I like eight of them and our teacher, Pat Murphy, is really good.  I don't know how well you know me, but if you do know me you know that I can have a hard time liking class sometimes, so that's a really good thing.

I have a single and my room is pretty cool.  We have a kitchen and a common room, so there's lots of space for everybody (except when somebody leaves all their drying laundry shit out...) and sometimes the other kids come over just to talk and hang out.  It's like this: (I would put a picture of Grand Central Station here, but I don't know how to put pictures in yet, stay tuned).

I'm not going to try and catch you up on all the stuff I've done already because there's a lot of it and anyway I didn't have this blog.  But I have booked trips to Paris, Milan, Berlin, Stockholm, and London so there will be lots to say.  So far everything's going really well and I hope it stays that way!

The last thing I will say is BARS because we've been having a lot of fun going out.  The Irish are notorious for drinking alcohol and fortunately some kids here really like it too.  I actually don't get the kids who don't come out at all...like why come to Dublin if you're not going  to partake?  It's like going to the movies and then going to bed after the previews.  I try to keep an open mind though...

Going out tonight, hope to have more to report later!

No comments:

Post a Comment